Yes, this post is about underwear. The best underwear in the world. They are made by ExOfficio, a high end expedition gear company. They specialize in producing gear for the most demanding outdoor enthusiasts and stop at nothing to make sure their gear is the best, right down to underwear. They are the most comfortable underwear I’ve ever worn, hands down. They are snug, providing the right support in the right places, without being too tight. After a 1.5 years of use, the elastic and support of the underwear have shown no degradation. They are lightweight, made of a moisture wicking material, and have built-in anti-bacterial properties (micro-filament silver) to fight odor. They air dry in about 4 hours (quicker if laid in the sun) so you can wash them at the end of the day and be ready to go the next morning. They come in breifs, boxers, and boxer briefs in various colors. They do carry a hefty price tag at around $25 per pair. But, I’ve read reviews of people that claimed to have had them for 6-8 years. I wear the boxer briefs and can’t praise them enough. You can’t go wrong with these underwear. They literally are the best underwear in the world!!
Post-Americana Trading Post
Ron Paul 2012
- Isolationism Vs. Non-Interventionism
- Silver Saver Review
- Best Way To Invest In Oil: Buy Oil Wells
- Investing in Copper Bullion: Worth It or Not?
- A Constitutional Dollar -- by Michael Rozeff
- Media Ownership Chart: The Big Six -- Free Press
- FOFOA: Just Another Hyperinflation Post - Part 1
- Iran, Saudi Arabia Tensions Rise
- Daily Links 14 DEC 2011 -- Post Americana
- Oil Well Drilling
- Silver Saver now has “Lifetime Loyalty Pricing”
- What’s Behind Illinois Stealing Local Hero’s Bee Hives? By Dr. Mercola
- Texas House extends gun laws and targets Washington | Trail Blazers Blog
- Online Library of Liberty
- Liberty Classroom by Tom Woods
- The Humble Libertarian: Liberty Studies Master Degree Now Available At University of Illinois!
- Ron Pauls Portfolio: An Inside Look | StreetAuthority
- Tom Cloud: How to Sell Gold Without Reporting It
- What Should You Read? by Thomas E. Woods, Jr.
- Find “Almost” Free Gold at Thrift Shops & Yard Sales – Beginner Guide – Yahoo! Voices – voices.yahoo.com
- The 30-Day Reading List That Will Lead You to Becoming a Knowledgeable Libertarian by Robert Wenzel
- We Are Watching The Greek Banking System Die Right In Front Of Our Eyes
- The Daily Bell – Oh, the Horror! Greek Gov Collapses
- A Constitutional Dollar — by Michael Rozeff
- (no title)
- Gold in Your IRA. Not! by Gary North
- Vaccine Bombshell: Baby Monkeys Given Standard Doses of Popular Vaccines Develop Autism Symptoms by Ethan A. Huff
- Threw it on the Ground — I’m Not Part of Your System!!!
- Ron Paul wins majority of delegates from Maine GOP – BostonHerald.com
- Delayed Umbilical Cord Clamping Part 2