SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) — Horizon Bank of Bradenton, Fla., became the 119th U.S. bank failure of 2010, according to the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. on Friday. Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK 36.61, -0.36, -0.97%) will assume Horizon’s $164.6 million in deposits and purchase its $187.8 million in assets. The bank failure marks the 23rd in Florida this year. The cost to the Deposit Insurance Fund is $58.9 million, FDIC said.
Post-Americana Trading Post
Ron Paul 2012
- Silver Saver now has “Lifetime Loyalty Pricing”
- What’s Behind Illinois Stealing Local Hero’s Bee Hives? By Dr. Mercola
- Texas House extends gun laws and targets Washington | Trail Blazers Blog
- Online Library of Liberty
- Liberty Classroom by Tom Woods
- The Humble Libertarian: Liberty Studies Master Degree Now Available At University of Illinois!
- Ron Pauls Portfolio: An Inside Look | StreetAuthority
- Tom Cloud: How to Sell Gold Without Reporting It
- What Should You Read? by Thomas E. Woods, Jr.
- Find “Almost” Free Gold at Thrift Shops & Yard Sales – Beginner Guide – Yahoo! Voices – voices.yahoo.com
- The 30-Day Reading List That Will Lead You to Becoming a Knowledgeable Libertarian by Robert Wenzel
- We Are Watching The Greek Banking System Die Right In Front Of Our Eyes
- The Daily Bell – Oh, the Horror! Greek Gov Collapses
- A Constitutional Dollar — by Michael Rozeff
- Gold in Your IRA. Not! by Gary North
- Vaccine Bombshell: Baby Monkeys Given Standard Doses of Popular Vaccines Develop Autism Symptoms by Ethan A. Huff
- Threw it on the Ground — I’m Not Part of Your System!!!
- Ron Paul wins majority of delegates from Maine GOP – BostonHerald.com
- Delayed Umbilical Cord Clamping Part 2