Post-Americana Trading Post
Ron Paul 2012
- Investing in Copper Bullion: Worth It or Not?
- Best Way To Invest In Oil: Buy Oil Wells
- ExOfficio: The best underwear in the world!
- Never Pay U.S. Taxes Again - Legally ~ By Robert E. Bauman
- Doctors are legal drug dealers; Big Pharma is just a pimp
- 50 Mind Blowing Facts About America That Our Founding Fathers Never Would Have Believed
- Graceland Updates--Nov 3, 2011
- Silver Saver now has “Lifetime Loyalty Pricing”
- What’s Behind Illinois Stealing Local Hero’s Bee Hives? By Dr. Mercola
- Texas House extends gun laws and targets Washington | Trail Blazers Blog
- Online Library of Liberty
- Liberty Classroom by Tom Woods
- The Humble Libertarian: Liberty Studies Master Degree Now Available At University of Illinois!
- Ron Pauls Portfolio: An Inside Look | StreetAuthority
- Tom Cloud: How to Sell Gold Without Reporting It
- What Should You Read? by Thomas E. Woods, Jr.
- Find “Almost” Free Gold at Thrift Shops & Yard Sales – Beginner Guide – Yahoo! Voices – voices.yahoo.com
- The 30-Day Reading List That Will Lead You to Becoming a Knowledgeable Libertarian by Robert Wenzel
- We Are Watching The Greek Banking System Die Right In Front Of Our Eyes
- The Daily Bell – Oh, the Horror! Greek Gov Collapses
- A Constitutional Dollar — by Michael Rozeff
- Gold in Your IRA. Not! by Gary North
- Vaccine Bombshell: Baby Monkeys Given Standard Doses of Popular Vaccines Develop Autism Symptoms by Ethan A. Huff
- Threw it on the Ground — I’m Not Part of Your System!!!
- Ron Paul wins majority of delegates from Maine GOP – BostonHerald.com
- Delayed Umbilical Cord Clamping Part 2
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Okay, you’re upset with the direction America is headed and you’ve been thinking of moving to another country. Perhaps you feel exhaustedly cynical about the political, economic, or social situation in the U.S. and think it is beyond repair. You … Continue reading
I recently tried to open an internet account only to be shot down because my credit report had an alert on it. This did not bother me in the least because I had an “Active Duty” alert status placed on … Continue reading
It is hard to imagine that Eric Holder’s letter threatening to “vigorously enforce” federal law if California votes for legalization of marijuana is serious. It seems timed to manipulate voters in California, but in this year when political elites are … Continue reading
In the wake of the fractious International Monetary Fund (IMF) meeting held October 9-10 in Washington, the descent into global currency and trade war has accelerated, with the United States playing the role of instigator-in-chief. The US is deliberately encouraging … Continue reading
BRUSSELS – Guido Mantega, Brazil’s finance minister, aptly captured the current monetary Zeitgeist when he spoke of a looming currency war. What had seemed a bilateral dispute between the United States and China over the renminbi’s exchange rate has mutated … Continue reading
Expatriation: It’s been called “the ultimate estate plan” and it’s a legal, step-by-step process that can lead to the legal right for you to stop paying U.S. or other national income taxes—forever. In sum, it requires professional consultations, careful planning, … Continue reading
No one at the Federal Reserve, Treasury or Council of Economic Advisors foresaw the crisis. When the crisis hit, the predictions were that unless the government dramatically increased its role in the economy, the U.S. would fall off a cliff. … Continue reading
TOKYO – The dollar fell to a fresh 15-year-low against the yen in Tokyo on Thursday amid growing speculation that the U.S. Federal Reserve will ease monetary policy next month. The U.S. currency was quoted at 81.07 yen briefly in … Continue reading