Gold is on the move as the economy continues to crumble. Don’t be fooled by the occasional up swing of the stock market, even a snake still squirms after it’s head has been cut off. The economy is fundamentally unstable and rightly so with the way our elected politicians are running the show (or not running it). It such questionable times, turn to investments of ACTUAL value. I’m talking about commodities. Gold, silver, oil, and wheat are just a few examples. It would be better to be holding on to something of REAL value, rather than a piece of paper, when the real fall comes (and it is coming). I am buying gold, silver, oil, and natural gas as quickly as I can get a hold of it. This is the decade of gold and commodities in general. A big transfer of wealth is coming, make sure you’re on the receiving end!!
Post-Americana Trading Post
Ron Paul 2012
- Silver Saver now has “Lifetime Loyalty Pricing”
- What’s Behind Illinois Stealing Local Hero’s Bee Hives? By Dr. Mercola
- Texas House extends gun laws and targets Washington | Trail Blazers Blog
- Online Library of Liberty
- Liberty Classroom by Tom Woods
- The Humble Libertarian: Liberty Studies Master Degree Now Available At University of Illinois!
- Ron Pauls Portfolio: An Inside Look | StreetAuthority
- Tom Cloud: How to Sell Gold Without Reporting It
- What Should You Read? by Thomas E. Woods, Jr.
- Find “Almost” Free Gold at Thrift Shops & Yard Sales – Beginner Guide – Yahoo! Voices – voices.yahoo.com
- The 30-Day Reading List That Will Lead You to Becoming a Knowledgeable Libertarian by Robert Wenzel
- We Are Watching The Greek Banking System Die Right In Front Of Our Eyes
- The Daily Bell – Oh, the Horror! Greek Gov Collapses
- A Constitutional Dollar — by Michael Rozeff
- (no title)
- Gold in Your IRA. Not! by Gary North
- Vaccine Bombshell: Baby Monkeys Given Standard Doses of Popular Vaccines Develop Autism Symptoms by Ethan A. Huff
- Threw it on the Ground — I’m Not Part of Your System!!!
- Ron Paul wins majority of delegates from Maine GOP – BostonHerald.com
- Delayed Umbilical Cord Clamping Part 2