‘The Revolution’ is a great book that explains how far we have strayed from our Founding Father’s guidance as outlined in the Constitution. It discusses a breadth of topics to include our current state of politics, foreign policy, the Constitution, economic freedom, money, and personal liberties. In the end, Dr. Ron Paul lays out a realistic and achievable roadmap for how to get America back on track and operating the way our founders envisioned. A must read for anyone interested in politics, economics, liberty, the Constitution, or just wanting to learn more about Ron Paul. (For other book recommendations click on the “Trading Post” tab at the top of the page then click ‘My Recommended Books’ on the right sidebar)
Post-Americana Trading Post
Ron Paul 2012
- Silver Saver now has “Lifetime Loyalty Pricing”
- What’s Behind Illinois Stealing Local Hero’s Bee Hives? By Dr. Mercola
- Texas House extends gun laws and targets Washington | Trail Blazers Blog
- Online Library of Liberty
- Liberty Classroom by Tom Woods
- The Humble Libertarian: Liberty Studies Master Degree Now Available At University of Illinois!
- Ron Pauls Portfolio: An Inside Look | StreetAuthority
- Tom Cloud: How to Sell Gold Without Reporting It
- What Should You Read? by Thomas E. Woods, Jr.
- Find “Almost” Free Gold at Thrift Shops & Yard Sales – Beginner Guide – Yahoo! Voices – voices.yahoo.com
- The 30-Day Reading List That Will Lead You to Becoming a Knowledgeable Libertarian by Robert Wenzel
- We Are Watching The Greek Banking System Die Right In Front Of Our Eyes
- The Daily Bell – Oh, the Horror! Greek Gov Collapses
- A Constitutional Dollar — by Michael Rozeff
- Gold in Your IRA. Not! by Gary North
- Vaccine Bombshell: Baby Monkeys Given Standard Doses of Popular Vaccines Develop Autism Symptoms by Ethan A. Huff
- Threw it on the Ground — I’m Not Part of Your System!!!
- Ron Paul wins majority of delegates from Maine GOP – BostonHerald.com
- Delayed Umbilical Cord Clamping Part 2