Harvey Organ has been analyzing the bullion markets closely for decades. The quality and accuracy of his work is respected enough to have earned him an invitation to testify before the CFTC on position limits for precious metals back in 2010.
And he minces no words: Gold and silver prices are suppressed. With extreme prejudice.
In this detailed interview, Harvey explains to Chris the mechanics of how he sees this manipulation occurring, why he predicts this fraudulent pricing scheme will collapse soon, and why it’s critical to be holding physical (vs. paper) bullion when it does.
Click the link below for the rest of the article….
- Gold Bubble? (lewrockwell.com)
- Gold is Manipulated… and It’s Not Okay (wrc559.com)
- Silver Seen Over $40/oz in 2012 – Store of Value Remains Undervalued (zerohedge.com)
- This week’s Fed meeting is key for gold and silver (seekingalpha.com)
- Testing Precious Metals for Long-Term Preparations | Ready Nutrition (postamericana.wordpress.com)