Post-Americana Trading Post
Ron Paul 2012
- If Gold Could Talk......
- Investing in Copper Bullion: Worth It or Not?
- Silver Saver now offers Gold -- Invest Today
- The War Prayer -- Mark Twain
- Media Ownership Chart: The Big Six -- Free Press
- The Weekend Vigilante - The Dollar Vigilante Blog -
- Possible cure for Cancer? Dr. Burzynski vs. The FDA
- Never Pay U.S. Taxes Again - Legally ~ By Robert E. Bauman
- Rand Paul vs Battlefield USA S.1867— RT
- Getting to Know Ron Paul #6: National Defense
- Silver Saver now has “Lifetime Loyalty Pricing”
- What’s Behind Illinois Stealing Local Hero’s Bee Hives? By Dr. Mercola
- Texas House extends gun laws and targets Washington | Trail Blazers Blog
- Online Library of Liberty
- Liberty Classroom by Tom Woods
- The Humble Libertarian: Liberty Studies Master Degree Now Available At University of Illinois!
- Ron Pauls Portfolio: An Inside Look | StreetAuthority
- Tom Cloud: How to Sell Gold Without Reporting It
- What Should You Read? by Thomas E. Woods, Jr.
- Find “Almost” Free Gold at Thrift Shops & Yard Sales – Beginner Guide – Yahoo! Voices – voices.yahoo.com
- The 30-Day Reading List That Will Lead You to Becoming a Knowledgeable Libertarian by Robert Wenzel
- We Are Watching The Greek Banking System Die Right In Front Of Our Eyes
- The Daily Bell – Oh, the Horror! Greek Gov Collapses
- A Constitutional Dollar — by Michael Rozeff
- (no title)
- Gold in Your IRA. Not! by Gary North
- Vaccine Bombshell: Baby Monkeys Given Standard Doses of Popular Vaccines Develop Autism Symptoms by Ethan A. Huff
- Threw it on the Ground — I’m Not Part of Your System!!!
- Ron Paul wins majority of delegates from Maine GOP – BostonHerald.com
- Delayed Umbilical Cord Clamping Part 2
Category Archives: Federal Reserve
Are you aware that a Federal Reserve dollar bill is not a constitutional dollar? Perhaps you are, but if so, do you know what a constitutional dollar literally is? Is it gold? Is it silver? Is it both? What is … Continue reading
Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul brought his limited-government campaign to UC San Diego Friday night, assailing federal officials for their handling of a 23-year-old engineering student accidentally left in a holding cell without food or water for five days last … Continue reading
My input: One of the most intriguing books I’ve ever read. Definitely worth the time it takes to read it. I was hooked from start to finish and couldn’t resist turning to the next page. Don’t let the thickness of … Continue reading
The economic establishment in this country has come to the conclusion that it is not a matter of “if” the United States must intervene in the bailout of the euro, but simply a question of “when” and “how”. Newspaper articles … Continue reading
The term “fiat money” − more correctly “fiat currency” − is becoming more wide-spread than it was seven years ago when we put out a movie called FIAT EMPIRE. I certainly didn’t invent the term, so I am just going … Continue reading
A bill put forward by Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) would do what libertarians and conservatives have long wished for: effectively end the Federal Reserve. The National Emergency Employment Defense (NEED) Act of 2011 would place the Federal Reserve, a private, … Continue reading
In honor of the holiday season, I’ve compiled a list of the top ten selling books for 2011 via the DP on Amazon. And since it is interesting, I’ve also assembled the complete list of all books purchased by DPers … Continue reading
Minutes of the Federal Reserve Open Market Committee meeting from November 1-2 have just been released with members urging “additional accommodation.” This makes it more likely that a third round of quantitative easing, the subject of previous articles on http://www.emergingmoney.com … Continue reading