Post-Americana Trading Post
Ron Paul 2012
- Isolationism Vs. Non-Interventionism
- Never Pay U.S. Taxes Again - Legally ~ By Robert E. Bauman
- Best Way To Invest In Oil: Buy Oil Wells
- Investing in Copper Bullion: Worth It or Not?
- Jim Rogers: Buy Real Assets; Inflation Is Here and It Is Going to Get Worse by Robert Wenzel
- A Constitutional Dollar -- by Michael Rozeff
- CBS Reposted the Presidential Debate Poll: Ron Paul Still Wins!!
- Grover Cleveland Quote on Limited Government and Taxation
- Silver Saver now has “Lifetime Loyalty Pricing”
- What’s Behind Illinois Stealing Local Hero’s Bee Hives? By Dr. Mercola
- Texas House extends gun laws and targets Washington | Trail Blazers Blog
- Online Library of Liberty
- Liberty Classroom by Tom Woods
- The Humble Libertarian: Liberty Studies Master Degree Now Available At University of Illinois!
- Ron Pauls Portfolio: An Inside Look | StreetAuthority
- Tom Cloud: How to Sell Gold Without Reporting It
- What Should You Read? by Thomas E. Woods, Jr.
- Find “Almost” Free Gold at Thrift Shops & Yard Sales – Beginner Guide – Yahoo! Voices – voices.yahoo.com
- The 30-Day Reading List That Will Lead You to Becoming a Knowledgeable Libertarian by Robert Wenzel
- We Are Watching The Greek Banking System Die Right In Front Of Our Eyes
- The Daily Bell – Oh, the Horror! Greek Gov Collapses
- A Constitutional Dollar — by Michael Rozeff
- Gold in Your IRA. Not! by Gary North
- Vaccine Bombshell: Baby Monkeys Given Standard Doses of Popular Vaccines Develop Autism Symptoms by Ethan A. Huff
- Threw it on the Ground — I’m Not Part of Your System!!!
- Ron Paul wins majority of delegates from Maine GOP – BostonHerald.com
- Delayed Umbilical Cord Clamping Part 2
Tag Archives: currency
Back in February, CNN reported on the growing allure of the “shiny new currencies made of silver and gold” as over a dozen states across the nation contemplated an alternative currency. Fast forward two months into present day and the … Continue reading
The term “fiat money” − more correctly “fiat currency” − is becoming more wide-spread than it was seven years ago when we put out a movie called FIAT EMPIRE. I certainly didn’t invent the term, so I am just going … Continue reading
“Gold bugs” routinely solicit my prediction regarding the future gold price, assuming I must be an “educated” gold bug since my hedge fund happens to maintain large gold exposure. I loathe the question, because a typical gold bug will not … Continue reading
I came across an interesting article this morning about Gadhafi’s gold-money plan and the threat that it posed to central banking around the world. This article reminded me of a similar article that hit a little closer to home that was … Continue reading
In the wake of the fractious International Monetary Fund (IMF) meeting held October 9-10 in Washington, the descent into global currency and trade war has accelerated, with the United States playing the role of instigator-in-chief. The US is deliberately encouraging … Continue reading
BRUSSELS – Guido Mantega, Brazil’s finance minister, aptly captured the current monetary Zeitgeist when he spoke of a looming currency war. What had seemed a bilateral dispute between the United States and China over the renminbi’s exchange rate has mutated … Continue reading