Post-Americana Trading Post
Ron Paul 2012
- Investing in Copper Bullion: Worth It or Not?
- Isolationism Vs. Non-Interventionism
- Best Way To Invest In Oil: Buy Oil Wells
- Never Pay U.S. Taxes Again - Legally ~ By Robert E. Bauman
- U.S. to Take ‘Extraordinary’ Steps as It Nears Debt Ceiling - Real Time Economics - WSJ
- Bug Out Bag – The 7 Types of Gear You Must Have to Survive
- Silver Saver now has “Lifetime Loyalty Pricing”
- What’s Behind Illinois Stealing Local Hero’s Bee Hives? By Dr. Mercola
- Texas House extends gun laws and targets Washington | Trail Blazers Blog
- Online Library of Liberty
- Liberty Classroom by Tom Woods
- The Humble Libertarian: Liberty Studies Master Degree Now Available At University of Illinois!
- Ron Pauls Portfolio: An Inside Look | StreetAuthority
- Tom Cloud: How to Sell Gold Without Reporting It
- What Should You Read? by Thomas E. Woods, Jr.
- Find “Almost” Free Gold at Thrift Shops & Yard Sales – Beginner Guide – Yahoo! Voices – voices.yahoo.com
- The 30-Day Reading List That Will Lead You to Becoming a Knowledgeable Libertarian by Robert Wenzel
- We Are Watching The Greek Banking System Die Right In Front Of Our Eyes
- The Daily Bell – Oh, the Horror! Greek Gov Collapses
- A Constitutional Dollar — by Michael Rozeff
- Gold in Your IRA. Not! by Gary North
- Vaccine Bombshell: Baby Monkeys Given Standard Doses of Popular Vaccines Develop Autism Symptoms by Ethan A. Huff
- Threw it on the Ground — I’m Not Part of Your System!!!
- Ron Paul wins majority of delegates from Maine GOP – BostonHerald.com
- Delayed Umbilical Cord Clamping Part 2
Tag Archives: Health care
This article is dedicated to Dr. Ron Paul’s stance on ending the Federal Reserve . More info can be found at RonPaul2012.com This is #7 in a series that I am posting on here titled “Getting to Know Ron Paul”. THE … Continue reading
This article is dedicated to Dr. Ron Paul’s stance on health care. More info can be found at RonPaul2012.com This is #4 in a series that I am posting on here titled “Getting to Know Ron Paul”. “DO NO HARM” Dr. Ron … Continue reading
Story at-a-glance -Modern medicine’s definition of health care is treating diseases with pills and drugs, many of which cause health problems that result in prescriptions for more medications to offset the side effects from the first ones. -Most chronic diseases, … Continue reading
This week marked six months since Congress passed the healthcare reform bill in what has become all-too-typical legislative chicanery. Those in power crafted a mammoth piece of legislation and rammed it through Congress under a dire sense of emergency. Insisting … Continue reading
By News Desk Are you one of the Americans struggling to save for retirement who President Barack Obama mentioned in his State of the Union address? GlobalPost has put together a slideshow of some of the best places to settle … Continue reading