Post-Americana Trading Post
Ron Paul 2012
- Isolationism Vs. Non-Interventionism
- Never Pay U.S. Taxes Again - Legally ~ By Robert E. Bauman
- Best Way To Invest In Oil: Buy Oil Wells
- Investing in Copper Bullion: Worth It or Not?
- Jim Rogers: Buy Real Assets; Inflation Is Here and It Is Going to Get Worse by Robert Wenzel
- A Constitutional Dollar -- by Michael Rozeff
- CBS Reposted the Presidential Debate Poll: Ron Paul Still Wins!!
- Grover Cleveland Quote on Limited Government and Taxation
- Silver Saver now has “Lifetime Loyalty Pricing”
- What’s Behind Illinois Stealing Local Hero’s Bee Hives? By Dr. Mercola
- Texas House extends gun laws and targets Washington | Trail Blazers Blog
- Online Library of Liberty
- Liberty Classroom by Tom Woods
- The Humble Libertarian: Liberty Studies Master Degree Now Available At University of Illinois!
- Ron Pauls Portfolio: An Inside Look | StreetAuthority
- Tom Cloud: How to Sell Gold Without Reporting It
- What Should You Read? by Thomas E. Woods, Jr.
- Find “Almost” Free Gold at Thrift Shops & Yard Sales – Beginner Guide – Yahoo! Voices – voices.yahoo.com
- The 30-Day Reading List That Will Lead You to Becoming a Knowledgeable Libertarian by Robert Wenzel
- We Are Watching The Greek Banking System Die Right In Front Of Our Eyes
- The Daily Bell – Oh, the Horror! Greek Gov Collapses
- A Constitutional Dollar — by Michael Rozeff
- Gold in Your IRA. Not! by Gary North
- Vaccine Bombshell: Baby Monkeys Given Standard Doses of Popular Vaccines Develop Autism Symptoms by Ethan A. Huff
- Threw it on the Ground — I’m Not Part of Your System!!!
- Ron Paul wins majority of delegates from Maine GOP – BostonHerald.com
- Delayed Umbilical Cord Clamping Part 2
Tag Archives: sound money
Are you aware that a Federal Reserve dollar bill is not a constitutional dollar? Perhaps you are, but if so, do you know what a constitutional dollar literally is? Is it gold? Is it silver? Is it both? What is … Continue reading
IF GOLD COULD TALK by Jeff Clark of Casey Research Have you ever had any doubts about gold? Does it sometimes feel like it should be performing better? Are you concerned about its volatility? Do you worry about how it might … Continue reading
The term “fiat money” − more correctly “fiat currency” − is becoming more wide-spread than it was seven years ago when we put out a movie called FIAT EMPIRE. I certainly didn’t invent the term, so I am just going … Continue reading
By Washington Post editors | November 16, 2007; 6:48 PM ET **Note: This article is from Nov. 16, 2007. Federal agents on Wednesday raided the Evansville, Indiana headquarters of the National Organization for the Repeal of the Federal Reserve and … Continue reading
I came across an interesting article this morning about Gadhafi’s gold-money plan and the threat that it posed to central banking around the world. This article reminded me of a similar article that hit a little closer to home that was … Continue reading