Post-Americana Trading Post
Ron Paul 2012
- If Gold Could Talk......
- Investing in Copper Bullion: Worth It or Not?
- Silver Saver now offers Gold -- Invest Today
- The War Prayer -- Mark Twain
- Media Ownership Chart: The Big Six -- Free Press
- The Weekend Vigilante - The Dollar Vigilante Blog -
- Possible cure for Cancer? Dr. Burzynski vs. The FDA
- Never Pay U.S. Taxes Again - Legally ~ By Robert E. Bauman
- Rand Paul vs Battlefield USA S.1867— RT
- Getting to Know Ron Paul #6: National Defense
- Silver Saver now has “Lifetime Loyalty Pricing”
- What’s Behind Illinois Stealing Local Hero’s Bee Hives? By Dr. Mercola
- Texas House extends gun laws and targets Washington | Trail Blazers Blog
- Online Library of Liberty
- Liberty Classroom by Tom Woods
- The Humble Libertarian: Liberty Studies Master Degree Now Available At University of Illinois!
- Ron Pauls Portfolio: An Inside Look | StreetAuthority
- Tom Cloud: How to Sell Gold Without Reporting It
- What Should You Read? by Thomas E. Woods, Jr.
- Find “Almost” Free Gold at Thrift Shops & Yard Sales – Beginner Guide – Yahoo! Voices – voices.yahoo.com
- The 30-Day Reading List That Will Lead You to Becoming a Knowledgeable Libertarian by Robert Wenzel
- We Are Watching The Greek Banking System Die Right In Front Of Our Eyes
- The Daily Bell – Oh, the Horror! Greek Gov Collapses
- A Constitutional Dollar — by Michael Rozeff
- (no title)
- Gold in Your IRA. Not! by Gary North
- Vaccine Bombshell: Baby Monkeys Given Standard Doses of Popular Vaccines Develop Autism Symptoms by Ethan A. Huff
- Threw it on the Ground — I’m Not Part of Your System!!!
- Ron Paul wins majority of delegates from Maine GOP – BostonHerald.com
- Delayed Umbilical Cord Clamping Part 2
Tag Archives: Dollar
Are you aware that a Federal Reserve dollar bill is not a constitutional dollar? Perhaps you are, but if so, do you know what a constitutional dollar literally is? Is it gold? Is it silver? Is it both? What is … Continue reading
Governments Request “Contingency Planning for Extreme Scenarios Including Rioting and Social Unrest”
The writing is on the wall. If you can’t read it, then you’re going to have a problem – very soon. It was in early 2009 that we first warned our readers of the coming wave of riots and social unrest that … Continue reading
St. Petersburg, Russia – China and Russia have decided to renounce the US dollar and resort to using their own currencies for bilateral trade, Premier Wen Jiabao and his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin announced late on Tuesday. Click link below … Continue reading
Long ago, before economic models developed their current levels of sophistication, it used to be that the goal of a government’s economic policy was to bring prosperity to its citizens; in other words, to raise the general level of material … Continue reading
By Katrina Brown Hunt Remember the days when flashing a few greenbacks—even singles—made you look like a big shot overseas? Alas, those aren’t these days. In Western Europe, one euro costs you nearly $1.50, and in Great Britain, the pound now costs … Continue reading