Post-Americana Trading Post
Ron Paul 2012
- The Great Collapse of the US Empire by Jeff Berwick
- Investing in Copper Bullion: Worth It or Not?
- What Kind of Person Runs for Public Office? by Doug French
- PressTV - Poll: 85% of Americans against Iran war
- Rand Paul vs Battlefield USA S.1867— RT
- Had Enough? by Lawrence Lepard
- Isolationism Vs. Non-Interventionism
- Silver Saver now has “Lifetime Loyalty Pricing”
- What’s Behind Illinois Stealing Local Hero’s Bee Hives? By Dr. Mercola
- Texas House extends gun laws and targets Washington | Trail Blazers Blog
- Online Library of Liberty
- Liberty Classroom by Tom Woods
- The Humble Libertarian: Liberty Studies Master Degree Now Available At University of Illinois!
- Ron Pauls Portfolio: An Inside Look | StreetAuthority
- Tom Cloud: How to Sell Gold Without Reporting It
- What Should You Read? by Thomas E. Woods, Jr.
- Find “Almost” Free Gold at Thrift Shops & Yard Sales – Beginner Guide – Yahoo! Voices – voices.yahoo.com
- The 30-Day Reading List That Will Lead You to Becoming a Knowledgeable Libertarian by Robert Wenzel
- We Are Watching The Greek Banking System Die Right In Front Of Our Eyes
- The Daily Bell – Oh, the Horror! Greek Gov Collapses
- A Constitutional Dollar — by Michael Rozeff
- (no title)
- Gold in Your IRA. Not! by Gary North
- Vaccine Bombshell: Baby Monkeys Given Standard Doses of Popular Vaccines Develop Autism Symptoms by Ethan A. Huff
- Threw it on the Ground — I’m Not Part of Your System!!!
- Ron Paul wins majority of delegates from Maine GOP – BostonHerald.com
- Delayed Umbilical Cord Clamping Part 2
Tag Archives: health
Why do newborn babies get Vitamin K shots and eye drops in the hospital? Is there some way to avoid them? Babble.com’s Parental
Dear In the Dark, Vitamin K shots have been given to newborn babies in the U.S. since the 1960s. About one in 10,000 babies has a vitamin K deficiency, which can prevent blood clotting and cause major problems in the … Continue reading
Newborn infants routinely receive a vitamin K shot after birth in order to prevent (or slow) a rare problem of bleeding into the brain weeks after birth. Vitamin K promotes blood clotting. The fetus has low levels of vitamin K … Continue reading
Why Grow Your Own Potatoes? We can improve resiliency, health, and quality of life by growing our own vegetables locally. Many of the vegetables commonly grown in backyard gardens, such as lettuce, tomatoes, and carrots ,are great sources of vitamins and … Continue reading
You hear it all the time: “It’s not a diet, it’s a lifestyle change!” or “Fitness is something you live!” It seems like every health guru out there with a diet and/or workout plan says something to that effect. Unfortunately, … Continue reading
Story at-a-glance -Modern medicine’s definition of health care is treating diseases with pills and drugs, many of which cause health problems that result in prescriptions for more medications to offset the side effects from the first ones. -Most chronic diseases, … Continue reading
The bike craze has exploded in dozens of cities around the country, but in reality, nearly 9 out of 10 Americans still drive to work, and about 70 percent of car trips are less than two miles long. With the … Continue reading
So, it seems like the cholesterol number and the mystery behind it gets thrown around a lot lately and is sometimes used as a scare tactic to steer you from certain foods and towards others. Once you understand what cholesterol … Continue reading
Just wanted to write a quick post about a documentary that I just watched titled “Food Matters”. This is an amazing, eye-opening look into the food and drug industry. It talks about the importance of nutrition and how we’ve displaced … Continue reading
We all know by now that type 2 diabetes is an epidemic. We’re seeing words like crisis andrunaway all over the news and in the journals. Heart disease rates have been cut in half since the staggering margarine days of the 1980s, but diabetes … Continue reading
This is a great article concerning Cholesterol and many of the misconceptions floating around. Very informative and contains links to actual studies conducted. Click the link below for the article….. The Definitive Guide to Cholesterol | Mark’s Daily Apple.