Post-Americana Trading Post
Ron Paul 2012
- If Gold Could Talk......
- Investing in Copper Bullion: Worth It or Not?
- Silver Saver now offers Gold -- Invest Today
- The War Prayer -- Mark Twain
- Media Ownership Chart: The Big Six -- Free Press
- The Weekend Vigilante - The Dollar Vigilante Blog -
- Possible cure for Cancer? Dr. Burzynski vs. The FDA
- Never Pay U.S. Taxes Again - Legally ~ By Robert E. Bauman
- Rand Paul vs Battlefield USA S.1867— RT
- Getting to Know Ron Paul #6: National Defense
- Silver Saver now has “Lifetime Loyalty Pricing”
- What’s Behind Illinois Stealing Local Hero’s Bee Hives? By Dr. Mercola
- Texas House extends gun laws and targets Washington | Trail Blazers Blog
- Online Library of Liberty
- Liberty Classroom by Tom Woods
- The Humble Libertarian: Liberty Studies Master Degree Now Available At University of Illinois!
- Ron Pauls Portfolio: An Inside Look | StreetAuthority
- Tom Cloud: How to Sell Gold Without Reporting It
- What Should You Read? by Thomas E. Woods, Jr.
- Find “Almost” Free Gold at Thrift Shops & Yard Sales – Beginner Guide – Yahoo! Voices – voices.yahoo.com
- The 30-Day Reading List That Will Lead You to Becoming a Knowledgeable Libertarian by Robert Wenzel
- We Are Watching The Greek Banking System Die Right In Front Of Our Eyes
- The Daily Bell – Oh, the Horror! Greek Gov Collapses
- A Constitutional Dollar — by Michael Rozeff
- (no title)
- Gold in Your IRA. Not! by Gary North
- Vaccine Bombshell: Baby Monkeys Given Standard Doses of Popular Vaccines Develop Autism Symptoms by Ethan A. Huff
- Threw it on the Ground — I’m Not Part of Your System!!!
- Ron Paul wins majority of delegates from Maine GOP – BostonHerald.com
- Delayed Umbilical Cord Clamping Part 2
Tag Archives: Stock market
Greece calls new election after coalition talks fail … Greece abandoned a nine-day hunt for a government on Tuesday and called a new election that threatens to hasten the nation’s slide towards bankruptcy and a future outside the euro zone. … Continue reading
“Gold bugs” routinely solicit my prediction regarding the future gold price, assuming I must be an “educated” gold bug since my hedge fund happens to maintain large gold exposure. I loathe the question, because a typical gold bug will not … Continue reading
So much for the US decoupling. Following 5 days of persistent refusals to deal with reality, the real world finally came back with a bang, and while the overall market tumbled the most in two months, it is really financial … Continue reading
Since last November, the U.S. Federal Reserve has been buying U.S. Treasury bonds at a rate of about $75 billion a month. That’s part of Fed Chairman Ben S. Bernanke’s “QE2” program, under which the central bank was to buy … Continue reading
Gold is on the move as the economy continues to crumble. Don’t be fooled by the occasional up swing of the stock market, even a snake still squirms after it’s head has been cut off. The economy is fundamentally unstable … Continue reading
U.S. Sept. consumer sentiment falls to 66.6 – MarketWatch WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) — U.S. consumer sentiment fell in September, according to media reports of a survey released Friday by Reuters and the University of Michigan. The UMich index declined to 66.6 … Continue reading