Post-Americana Trading Post
Ron Paul 2012
- If Gold Could Talk......
- Investing in Copper Bullion: Worth It or Not?
- Silver Saver now offers Gold -- Invest Today
- The War Prayer -- Mark Twain
- Media Ownership Chart: The Big Six -- Free Press
- The Weekend Vigilante - The Dollar Vigilante Blog -
- Possible cure for Cancer? Dr. Burzynski vs. The FDA
- Never Pay U.S. Taxes Again - Legally ~ By Robert E. Bauman
- Rand Paul vs Battlefield USA S.1867— RT
- Getting to Know Ron Paul #6: National Defense
- Silver Saver now has “Lifetime Loyalty Pricing”
- What’s Behind Illinois Stealing Local Hero’s Bee Hives? By Dr. Mercola
- Texas House extends gun laws and targets Washington | Trail Blazers Blog
- Online Library of Liberty
- Liberty Classroom by Tom Woods
- The Humble Libertarian: Liberty Studies Master Degree Now Available At University of Illinois!
- Ron Pauls Portfolio: An Inside Look | StreetAuthority
- Tom Cloud: How to Sell Gold Without Reporting It
- What Should You Read? by Thomas E. Woods, Jr.
- Find “Almost” Free Gold at Thrift Shops & Yard Sales – Beginner Guide – Yahoo! Voices – voices.yahoo.com
- The 30-Day Reading List That Will Lead You to Becoming a Knowledgeable Libertarian by Robert Wenzel
- We Are Watching The Greek Banking System Die Right In Front Of Our Eyes
- The Daily Bell – Oh, the Horror! Greek Gov Collapses
- A Constitutional Dollar — by Michael Rozeff
- (no title)
- Gold in Your IRA. Not! by Gary North
- Vaccine Bombshell: Baby Monkeys Given Standard Doses of Popular Vaccines Develop Autism Symptoms by Ethan A. Huff
- Threw it on the Ground — I’m Not Part of Your System!!!
- Ron Paul wins majority of delegates from Maine GOP – BostonHerald.com
- Delayed Umbilical Cord Clamping Part 2
Category Archives: Media
Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul brought his limited-government campaign to UC San Diego Friday night, assailing federal officials for their handling of a 23-year-old engineering student accidentally left in a holding cell without food or water for five days last … Continue reading
The Federal Appeals Court has ruled that video recording the police in a public place is a constitutional right for all U.S. citizens. This is a great win for the freedom movement. Public officials need to be held accountable for … Continue reading
JR Ewing has returned to Dallas. With Larry Hagman reprising his role as the conniving Texas oilman, filming is under way at locations all over the city for TNT’s new television series Dallas, which will also see the return of … Continue reading
I just wanted to post a friendly reminder to everyone that is subscribed to this blog that you can adjust the frequency that you receive email updates from this blog. When you receive an email update, click “Manage Subscriptions” at … Continue reading
This is a great example of what politics have become in this country and who we have running for the office of President…..people with NO INTEGRITY, NO VALUES and that will tell you WHATEVER you want to hear in order … Continue reading
Who Owns The Media? The 6 Monolithic Corporations That Control Almost Everything We Watch, Hear And Read
Back in 1983, approximately 50 corporations controlled the vast majority of all news media in the United States. Today, ownership of the news media has been concentrated in the hands of just six incredibly powerful media corporations. These corporate behemoths control most of what we … Continue reading
The U.S. media landscape is dominated by massive corporations that, through a history of mergers and acquisitions, have concentrated their control over what we see, hear and read. In many cases, these giant companies are vertically integrated, controlling everything from … Continue reading